Saturday, February 5, 2011

Thank you Thank you Thank you!

It has been an overwhelming and wonderful few months since the release of "Hang in There, Wherever 'There' is."  I have talked to some amazing people in recovery about how they are navigating their own journey, which has really touched me.  I just want to send this message to everyone to thank you for your support.  It is a beautiful life, and I am glad to be here to be experiencing it with you all.

I am approaching my 4 year recovery date, February 23, something that at one point(just the word, "recovery!) seemed so far away.  I cannot believe it has been four years but I am so grateful for my own recovery and appreciative of the people who have supported me along the way.  I hope if there is anyone reading this who is struggling with an eating disorder now--please see this and know that there truly is hope.  It was hard for me to see at once, and here I am, four years later.  It is a difficult, but beautiful journey of growth, and like I am sure you have all heard:  "it is worth it."  It so is.

I just wanted to update everyone with some events I have planned during National Eating Disorders Awareness Week.  I will be doing several book readings and signings, and making them awareness events as well, and I would LOVE to see and meet some of you, and hear your stories as well.  They are posted below.

Thank you all again for your support.  Hang in there!
xoxo
Nicole

Book Readings and Signings

Sunday, February 20th
12 Noon
Bank Square Books
53 West Main Street
Mystic, CT 06355

Tuesday, February 22
7 PM
Saint Anselm College
Perini Lecture Hall, Goulet Science Center
100 Saint Anselm Drive
Manchester, N.H. 03102

Thursday, February 24
Private Event

Saturday, February 26
2 PM
Books on the Square
471 Angell Street
Providence, RI 02906
w/ reception afterwards

Autographed copies of "Hang in There" and necklaces available for purchase at http://www.nicoleroberge.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment